The system supports two different use cases
- Low latency: shared memory communication with a proprietary ultra-fast messaging layer.
- Easy integration: socket based communication and an open-source schema based messaging layer.
Use when your concerns are latency, speed and accurate back-testing. Features
- Lowest possible time to encode and decode messages.
- Broadcast design to leverage hardware based distribution between CPU cores (cache coherence).
- Option to busy-poll on shared memory to avoid relinquishing control (to the Linux kernel).
- A very fast simulator for very accurate back-testing.
- You should be proficient with both C++ and Linux.
- All components must run on the same host.