This release is mainly about making the FIX bridge production ready.
- API now using magic_enum for all auto-generated enumerations
- Length limits are now explicitly mentioned in api.h
- Clients can specify an order management style. Having clients explicitly instruct a gateway about the uniqueness of the routing_id's allows the gateway to minimize the length of generated client order identifiers sent to an exchange. This is used by the FIX bridge.
- The logging library now allows the user to explicitly specify a log path and a rotation policy.
- The Deribit gateway now convert top of book (ToB) amounts to quantities before publishing. This was done to align with market by price (MbP).
- The FTX gateway has introduced the option to use sub-accounts.
- All gateways now use the toml++ library for config file parsing.
More details can be found in the CHANGELOG.